Silence's girl.

I am the girl of silence, and he was my lover. When I felt un-understandable, he showed up, like an angel or an answer from the dear lord. He understood me, took me into his warm care, loved me like no one did, and he made the life paradise-alike with a simple touch.
When he was here, the world seemed more calm and peaceful. I felt safe. I didn't carry the concern of tidying my messed up feelings into elegant and public-material
Words. I always felt that his hands were right behind me, that he will catch me if I ever craved the falling.

The problem is..
He did all of that, he really did, but he stepped back after that.
He sew his personality in the cloth of my soul and threw me alone in a dark and scary forest, he forced me to wear the cloth, to be a copy of him. I became the silence himself.

I am now the Alice of NoisyLand, but a broken, devastated and disturbed version of her. An Alice that went throw a very, very loud break-up.
I can't handle the loud whispers of this huge amount of black and hating souls. They just stop the process of my thinking and imagining. They stand here to tell me that the land of peace and calmness that I ever dreamed of is impossible. That I am just a innocent pathetic lover who dreams about reunions that needs miracles to happen.
They didn't know that I believe in miracles.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة