My sick sun| شمسي المريضة

10:37am
I know it's morning, and I know that the sun is so bright that my inner bruises are starting to expose and show,
But I also know that I can't wait until the dark night arrives so I can have my little talk with you.
You know, my wounds grow in the light, it makes me live in fatal darkness and I can no longer bear it. We were always told that you listen to your loved ones at night, and your faithful waits the moon so they can have some privacy with you.
Despite all that. I know that as much as you are the god of the night you are the god of those soul-hurting mornings, and that you listen to your lovers at morning as much as you listen at night. If I ever waited for the night so I could tell you whats wrong with me, by that time I would be a cold corpse that carries a hell-living soul.
I seek you in the light because you are the source of all this life, just not like many others I need you in the middle of my day, I look for you in my crowdy hours where its possible that i forget you, but i didnt. I need you when my world is so full of damn movement but yet inside of me the clock dosen't tick.
I hunger for life. For a smile that is immortal, but yet only see grief and frowns I see. The world is too dark and scary and I feel lonely. Thats why I look for you in the laughs of the children, in the young eyes of the old man that sells flowers, i see you in every hug and "i love you". I see you in every beautiful scene, but yet my life is despairingly unpretty.
Cure my sick sun, and pour life into the mold of my days.
-
١٠:٣٧ص.
إنني أعلمُ أننا نعيشُ الصباح الآن، وأعلمُ أنّ الشمسَ مُشرقةٌ جدًا لدرجة أن رضوضيَ الداخلية بدأت بالظهور والانكشاف. ولكنني أعلمُ أيضاً أنني لا أستطيعُ أن أنتظِر حلول الليل المظلم كي أحادثك.
كما تعلم، جروحي تنمو في النّور، وهذا يجعلني أعيشُ في ظُلمةٍ محتّمة، وأنا لا أقدرُ على تحمّل هذا بعد الآن. كانوا دائماً ما يقولون لنا أنكَ تستمع لأحبّائكَ في الليل، وأن المؤمنين بكَ دائماً ما ينتظرونَ القمر كي يحظونَ ببعض الخصوصيّة معك.
على الرغم من كلّ هذا، أنا أعلمُ أنك بقدرِ ما أنتَ ربّ الليل فأنت ربّ تلك الصباحات المؤلمةِ للروح، وأنكَ تسمعُ من يحبّك في الصباح كما تسمعهُ في الليل. إذا انتظرتُ الليل أن يأتي كي أستطيع أن ألفظ ما بيّ ، لأصبحت جثّةً باردةً تحملُ روحاً تخوض الجحيم.
أبحثُ عنكَ  في النور لأنكَ منبعُ كل هذّه الحياة،  ولكن ليس كما الكثير، أنا أحتاجكَ في منتصفِ يومي، أبحث عنكَ في ساعاتي المزدحمة، عندما تكون احتمالية نسيانكَ موجودة، ولكنني لا أنساك.. أحتاجُ إليك عندما يكون العالم من حولي مليئٌ بالحركة اللعينة ولكن الساعة في جسدي ترفضُ أن تمر.
أجوعُ للحياة. للابتسامة الخالدة، ولكنني لا أرى سوى الحزن والوجوه التعيسة. العالم مظلمٌ جدًا ومخيف.. وأنا أشعرُ بالوحدة، لذلك فأنا أبحثُ عنكَ في ضحَكاتِ الأطفال، في العيون الشّابة لبائع الوردِ المسن، أراكَ في كلّ العناقات وفي كلّ "أحبك". أراكَ في كلّ موقفٍ ومشهدٍ جميل، ومع ذلك حياتي قبيحةٌ بشكلٍ يائس.
اشفِ شمسي المريضة، وصبّ الحياة في قالب أيامي.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة